Job Location: Bamban Tarlac
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION
- Demonstrated knowledge of contact center operations and customer support
- Supervisory skills (including tools, processes and systems knowledge)
- Demonstrated ability to analyze processes, enact change, and think operationally and strategically to achieve business goals
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology industry and general business management
- Ensure client and corporate service, quality, and contribution goals, financial, metric and associate satisfaction goals within the site are met
- Provide leadership and management to associates; provide training and development of supervisory team
BASIC POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Handle customer complaints and be able to deescalate calls
- College graduate (Bachelor’s Degree)
- Experience Target (in this job or a related function/field):
- 2+ years of directly related experience, preferably in customer support and sales environment.
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience desired.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to manage team.
- Performance Management Skills (coaching, conducting an appraisal).
- Strong verbal/written communication and facilitation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience demonstrating successful customer/client relationship management. Good computer skills.
- PREFERENCES: (Addt’l Qualities/Qualifications)
- Candidate with customer service and sales experience prefered but not required
- Job Segment: Business Manager, Relationship Manager, Performance Management, Customer Service, Management, Human Resources